Across the globe, many people suffer from breathing conditions and respiratory diseases which makes life less enjoyable. To make the conditions of such people better implies better health management. The good news is that these health conditions can be better managed by using breathing devices. Choosing a particular airway clearance or breathing device might be very tricky for most people. However, two brands amongst many others worth buying includes Airphysio and Acapella.
Airphysio and Acapella are notable products in the airway clearance devices industry. They have great quality and fantastic features. Both brands are famous for similar functions and different features. The big question remains which one is the best that guarantee you excellent results?
However, both brands are incredibly effective in clearing out any mucus from the lungs. As you read on, you will be able to navigate the key features and differences between AirPhysio and Acapella. This comprehensive guide will also help you through your selection process and help you make a wise choice.
Airphysio Vs Acapella Comparison Chart
What Is The Key Difference Between Airphysio And Acapella?
Airphysio and Acapella are amazing breathing device brands. Although, they both manage the same chronic respiratory conditions they are still some key differences between them. Flowing from the comparison chart, there are some of the major differences between Airphysio vs Acapella. They are;
- In terms of replacement, you can easily replace the Acapella device in contrast with the Airphysio device which you cannot easily replace.
- In terms of price, Airphysio has higher quality and it is expensive. Acapella also has high quality and it is inexpensive.
- Airphysio does not come with a user guide manual, but Acapella comes with a detailed manual guide for its users.
- Airphysio utilizes Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) to function optimally, on the other hand, Acapella uses Positive Expiratory Pressure (PEP) to clear mucus.
- Airphysio comes with a year warranty, but Acapella does not come with a warranty.
What Is Airphysio?
Airphysio is a breathing device that helps in mucus clearance and lung expansion. It uses Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) to function optimally. This breathing device uses a natural process to remove mucus built in the lungs. This device is specifically designed for cleaning your lungs and increasing their capacity. This device is an excellent lung exerciser that eases breathing for those with respiratory conditions. It is a great brand for individuals that are physically active like athletes and reduces breathlessness.
Airphysio is a famous breathing device that naturally unblocks your airways and clears mucus in your lungs. This product works perfectly without drugs and prescriptions. It is easy to use and completely safe. This product reduces respiratory conditions like bronchiectasis, Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Fibrosis and others. This device enhances your breathing, lung capacity, and exercise tolerance. Reports have shown that Airphysio naturally improves and clean your lungs. Through OPEP, It facilitates your lung capacity and secretion mobilisation during physical activities.
This high-quality brand combines oscillating positive expiratory pressure OPEP to obtain a great outcome. Below are some of its functions.
- Using all-natural processes strengthens the lungs.
- It helps to clean the lungs and increase their capacity
- It clears mucus built in the lungs
- It clears your airways and promotes lungs expansion
- It maximises the removal of mucus out of your airways
What Is Acapella?
Acapella is another famous breathing device that combines a Positive Expiratory Pressure device to mobilize secretion. It is specifically designed for patients with chronic respiratory conditions. This breathing device can be administered to patients without a medical professional. It helps to clear mucus built in the lungs and airways.
It utilised PEP to achieve an optimal outcome. It unblocks the mucus from your airways and lungs. This device is easy to use and it makes it possible to be able to exhale against resistance. Acapella makes it much easy to loosen and remove mucus from the lungs. This brand helps to manage respiratory conditions like Cystic, Fibrosis, COPD, and asthma. Its main function is to remove mucus from your airways utilizing Positive Expiratory Pressure (PEP). This brand can be used at home without a medical prescription.
How To Use Airphysio?
Airphysio combined with Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) removes the mucus in your airways. This excellent breathing device makes breathing much easier for those diagnosed with chronic respiratory conditions. When using Airphysio, you don’t have to use drugs or prescriptions. Below is a step by step guide on how to use Airphysio easily.
- Step 1: Relax your body. You have to retain your breath for some seconds by taking a deep breath to fill your lungs. Hold your breath for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Step 2: Now, place the Airphysio device in your mouth and exhale through the device at your normal pace. Do this consistently for five seconds until you empty your lungs.
- Step 3: Continue breathing into the Airphysio at a consistent pace for some minutes until the ball bearings begin to oscillate.
- Step 4: Stiffen your neck and try to turn the device so the cap can face upward. This ensures your remain in a good position
- Step 5: At this point, you will feel mucus accumulation in your airways. You can cough it out. Don’t swallow the spectrum. Repeat these steps about ten times. So your body can have enough oxygen to take you through another process.
Airphysio is mainly designed to clear mucus from your airway and the lungs.
How To Use Acapella?
Acapella is another great breathing device that aids lung clearance and lung expansion. It combines positive expiratory pressure (PEP) to achieve an excellent outcome. It removes the mucus from your airways. This device is easy to use and it makes it possible to be able to exhale against resistance. This is a step by step guide on how to use Acapella.
- Step 1: Stay in a comfortable lying or sitting position. This is to aid efficiency
- Step 2: Take a very deep breath but don’t fill your lungs. Do this for about 3 to 4 seconds.
- Step 3: Now, place the Acapella in your tight locked mouth. Ensure this is in your mouth and your mouth is properly sealed.
- Step 4: Then exhale through the device at your normal pace. Do this consistently for five seconds until you empty your lungs.
- Step 5: Repeat this process about ten times. At this point, you will feel the urge to cough and spit out the spectrum. This clears the mucus in your airway.
Pros And Cons Of Airphysio
Pros And Cons Of Acapella
Airphysio Vs. Acapella: Which One Should You Buy?
Airphysio vs Acapella are amazing brands that help loosen mucus in the long. Both breathers device give optimal results. But when you have to choose between them, the great choice is for you to buy Airphysio. This is because Airphysio has a higher quality brand with OPEP technology for clearing mucus in your airways. Airphysio is very quick, efficient, and fast when compared to other breathing devices.
When you want to select between these two breathing device brands. Airphysio is all you need, although it is expensive but it gives an outstanding outcome. Airphysio is the best with thrilling reviews from users. It is a completely drug-free device that is safe for anyone to use. This device is very effective and it works instantly. The better part is that it gives you a year warranty. This means if it does meet up to your expectations you can return it without stress.
However, Airphysio vs Acapella are ideal devices for you to manage that chronic respiratory condition. But, Airphysio is the only wise choice that will suffice to help clear your airways in a few minutes. It is efficient and gives instant results. It clears mucus in your lungs and unblocks clogged airways with a few sessions. It helps you tackle breathlessness hassle-free.