Time will move on, we can’t freeze it but the memory we gathered that we can store it. The easiest way to catch our memories is through photos and videos. Each and every one of us, try to store our sweetest and special memories. But the problem arises when you want to store in a secure and reliable place in an organized way. Now, If you have the exact problem then don’t worry anymore.
The technology is updated, it gives you the Photostick and Photostick mobile to solve this issue. Photostick and Photostick mobile are designed in a way that instantly backup all of your images, videos, and other media files. Now there might be a question that knocks your brain: What Is The Difference Between Photostick And Photostick Mobile? Stick to this article to get this answer.
Table of Content:
Check this table of content for quick navigation. Click any of the hyperlinks and go to that particular section instantly.
Have a look at this comparison chart to get a comparison detail about these devices without reading the whole article.
|Details of Product||Photostick||Photostick Mobile|
|Variant||Single variant.||Three variant, (6-GB, 64-GB, 128-GB)|
|Compatible with||Computer (Windows/Mac)||Mobile (android/ ios)|
|Time duration||Depend on your file size, it takes 1-2 minutes.||A couple of minutes.|
|File format||JPG, AVI, MP4, 3GP, MP3, HEIC, etc||JPG, MOV, ICO, MP4, RAW, BMP, PCT, PNG, TIFF, WMB|
|Where To Buy||Photostick||Photostick Mobile|
What Is The Difference Between Photostick And Photostick Mobile?
There’re a lot of ways to store your photos, videos, and other media files. Among all of these options, Photostick and Photostick mobile is the fastest and easiest solution.
Now down this segment, I’m going to figure out: What Is The Difference Between Photostick And Photostick Mobile? Through this comparison, you can make the decision which one you should go for?
Photostick is a very small, portable, USB-Flash drive. The device is designed to back-up your media-files, photos, and videos instantly from your computer to this drive with a single click. You don’t have to do any selection, highlight, and copy-paste process to backup your files. This self-operating device does all the job by itself, you don’t have to do anything.
Another fact that you’ll love about this device is, it won’t back up the same file twice. Because its smart organizing system detects the duplicate file and undoes the copying process for that particular file. Basically, there is a three-storage variant Photostick device available in the market, 8/64/128 GB. With an 8-GB variant, you can backup 3500 photos, 64-GB will backup 30,000 photos, and the 128GB is able to store 60000 pictures.
About Photostick Mobile
By nature, Photostick-mobile and Photostick both are the same devices except one is compatible with computers and the other is for mobile devices. Basically, it’s a mobile version of the Photostick device. Besides that, the Photostick mobile does the same job as Photostick. Once you plug this USB-device into your phone, your job is done. It started to copy all the media files, photos, and videos from your phone to it.
As the device supports android and ios both platforms, you don’t have to worry if it is compatible with your phone or not. To use this device properly on your phone the device has a dedicated app for android and ios both platforms. With Photostick-mobile, you can backup almost 15,000-photos. The smart organizing system of this device backup all of your images, videos, and other media files in an organized way.
Key Features of the Photostick
Read this section to learn the key features of the Photostick device.
- Photostick is the fastest and self-operated USB drive to backup your images, videos, and other media files.
- It supports JPG, AVI, MP4, 3GP, MP3, HEIC, etc., and other media files.
- With its default software, you can easily operate this device.
- The device allows you to secure your data and empty your computer space.
- You don’t need to connect the device with the internet or pay any kind of subscription charge.
Key Features of the Photostick Mobile
Have a look at this section to know the main features of Photostick Mobile.
- Photostick Mobile has a smart organizing app for android and ios both devices that helps the user to easily backup the files.
- It supports JPG, MOV, ICO, MP4, RAW, BMP, PCT, PNG, TIFF, WMB formatted files.
- The device automatically detects if there is any duplicate file and deletes it to save your space.
- The device doesn’t require any kind of subscription fee or internet charge.
Photostick – How to Use?
There is no other thing that is this much easier than using a Photostick device. Read the below segment to learn how to operate this device.
- Turn on your computer and plug in the Photostick device on your computer USB port.
- Photostick will start work within a couple of seconds. Now you have to press the start button and then there will be a go command appear on your screen.
- Just press the go button, your job is done. The device will now automatically backup all the files and organize them.
- Depending on the number of your files, it’ll finish the backup process within a few minutes.
Photostick Mobile – How to Use?
Pay your attention to the below segment to learn how to use Photostick Mobile with your phone.
- First, you have to install the Photostick app on your phone from its respective platform.
- Now, connect the Photostick Mobile on your phone USB-port.
- Open the Photostick app and give a command to your device through this app to copy the photos & files.
- It’ll take a couple of minutes to backup your files.
- Once the data backup is completed, your phone memory will wipe up and make free space.
Where to Buy Photostick?
To get the original Photostick device, you’ve to order it from its authorized site. To help you with that I’m including a link down here that will directly take you to their main authorized site. By ordering the device from their official site, you’ll get some promo offers and discounts.
Where to Buy Photostick Mobile?
As like Photostick device, I’ll recommend you to get the Photostick mobile from its official site. Through this you’ll get the right device for you. Besides that, from the official site, you may get some promo offers and discounts.
At the end of this article, I’m pretty sure that you have a proper idea about the Photostick and Photostick Mobile. Now, you know: What Is The Difference Between Photostick And Photostick Mobile? In the above article, I’ve already disclosed everything about these devices.
Although, Photostick and Photostick Mobile both are the same by nature. The only comparison between these is one is compatible with computers and the other is for mobile.